Public & Municipality Services
The Citizens’ Service Centers (KEP) is the contact point of Public Services with the citizens, providing one-stop-shop services. In KEP the citizens can be informed about necessary actions required for handling administrative cases with the State and/or submit applications for the processing of 1200 and more certified cases regulated by the Public Sector.
- KEP offices can be found inside the prefectures/municipalities’ head offices or in several spots in the cities. Here you can track the KEP you are interested in (address, telephone, and email address) by first selecting the prefecture, the prefecture’s district if applicable and then the municipality: http://www.kep.gov.gr/portal/page/portal/kep/kepfind
- Digital appointments: Can take place by visiting myKEPlive.gov.gr. The service handles through video calling four categories of services:
- Information – applications
- Service from your municipality
- Service for citizens with disabilities
- Services for businesses
The service hours that citizens can select are from Monday to Friday 08:00 to 14:30.
- Common working hours: Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 7.30 pm and on Saturday from 8.00 am to 1.30 pm. Timeline after the breakout of Covid19 pandemic).
*The schedule depends on the availability of assistance in all time frame according to the district’s specific office